Thursday, February 19, 2009

HaPPy BirTHDaY SHawN


Happy Birthday Baby!!!

I love you for the great person you are and all that you do for me. I feel blessed to have such a great husband. You fill my life full of love, laughter, and happiness. I look back on the memories we have made and it makes me smile and then I look forward to the many years to come with excitement. I appreciate you, your sense of humor, your love & understanding. Thanks for loving me the way I am. I look forward to waking up & going to bed seeing your handsome face for many years to come. I hope I made you feel special on your special day.

Love, Me

2 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

That was so sweet. I am so glad that you found such a keeper! We love you Shawn and hope that you had a wonderful birthday.

Sheila Fish said...

You are so good at blogging! I need to be much better and update more like you and LauraLee! Happy birthday Shawn! It was good to see you guys a couple of weeks ago. It sounded like you guys had a fun Valentine's and are doing well!