Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Camper Pictures

We have paper copies of the pictures of the camper, so I thought I would share-- I had to scan each one and they did not turn out very clear, but you can get an idea of what it is like. We are so excited to go pick it up. Even though we won't be able to use for a few months, because we have so much snow.

The couch turns into a bed.

Our bed looks big and there is a lot of room to move, no more claustrophobia

The bunk beds for the kids, we love this cool option.

The table also can also turn into a bed, but for us only as a last resort.

It has a tv, vcr, dvd player, and radio, but we will have to invest in a generator before we can use those lavish options.


One of my favorite things about the camper-- who doesn't prefer a toilet to squatting in the woods?

1 comment:

LGourley said...

The camper looks really nice. It looks like you guys will be camping in style now. We will still be tenting it. Yeah! Tell Shawn that we said Happy Birthday! His card will be a little late since I haven't sent it yet. I need stamps and haven't been able to get some yet (crazy life).