Friday, January 23, 2009

CaMPer UpGRadE

Our camper has been a good one for many, many, many years, like 45, but we have decided to upgrade. So we purchased a 1994 fifth wheel trailer with bunk beds. The layout is so cool and it will fit us well for many years to come. It was a really good find we just have to make a trip to Oregon to pick it up. The camper was in Salem and we had it delivered to Jason & Christianna's (brother & sister in-law) who are in Jefferson, which I guess is close or so I am told. So we are going to go during the kids spring break in March and visit Aunie & Papa and Jason & Christianna and pick-up our new purchase. It will be fun and we are excited. We are not only excited to get the camper, but for the time off of work as well.

The camper is loaded with all the fun stuff. I am most excited for two things 1) the bathroom! No more hiking 1/2 mile to hide in the woods to relieve myself when I am camping/hunting with the boys. Also, when it is 3 o'clock in the morning and freezing out I don't have to try to find my glass and shoes. That is way to much work. 2) our bed!! In the old camper you had to step in the middle of the table to step up into bed, which requires skill that I am not always possessed with. Then once there don't even think about sitting up definitely not enough room, which does not work well when you are claustrophobic like me.

I will have to share pictures in March when we actually get to see the camper in person. All we have seen are pictures over the Internet and I didn't think to save them to my computer before they were removed from the website. Don't worry we did not buy this camper blind we did have Jason go look at it before giving them any money. So with the help of Jason's approval we went forward with the purchase, which I of course stressed about. However I am extremely happy to have a new-used and updated camper. Now if we could just have it here in Wyoming with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! A Camper would be so much fun to have! Where did you get your cute background?