Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged twice-- here is 1 of 2

Okay, I was tagged twice with two different tags in the last week by my loving sister and sweet sister-in-law. So here goes tag #1--

10 Years ago I was:
19 years old living in Boise @ my Aunt Denyse's home going to college in Caldwell @ Albertson College and playing soccer for the Yotes and working @ Deseret Book

5 things on my to do list:
1. Workout - 2 miles on my treadmill
2. Clean House/Do Laundry/Pay Bills - but those never leave the list
3. Get our passport pictures done
4. Pick out & order which family pictures we want printed
5. Design & Order our Christmas cards

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Root Beer floats
2. Crackers (of all kinds)
3. Cinnamon Bears
4. Swedish Fish
5. Whoppers

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off all our debt- house, cars, student loan, cards, etc.
2. Help family members
3. Quit Work
4. Savings & Invest
5. Build a bigger house with a fenced yard and land for Wrangler (our horse)

5 places I have lived:
1. Boise/Meridian, Idaho
2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
3. Rexburg/Plano, Idaho
4. Alpine, Wyoming
5. Star Valley Ranch, Wyoming

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Office Manager of SDI
2. Activities Director of River Rock Lodge
3. Owned my own Daycare
4. Office Assistant for Teton Apartments
5. Purchasing Agent for Printcraft Press

Now I tag:
Whoever would like to take the time to share some information about themselves that some one might not know about them, but would find interesting.

3 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

That was fun, I actually didn't know some of those things about you. We have got to get LauraLee started on a blog. She would have goodies to share! I can't wait to see you guys around Thanksgiving, we love you.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Why can't I leave comments on Melissa's blog? I can't even find where I can leave one.

p.s. In case you don't see my comment on your family pictures, they are beautiful. Good job dad!

Bon said...

I like reading posts about people and getting to know them better!! You are so awesome Mandy!!