Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The dreaded family pictures, @ least for my family

Family Pictures -- for those who have noticed the new picture at the top of our blog, we finally had family pictures taken. Something I have wanted to do for a few months now. However, I being the only one excited to have them taken. We even had to bribe the kids to be good just to get through them. Plus, I was informed by Mekenna that I was the "boss" that day per Shawn's instructions. Not the "boss" any other day just that day! However, thanks to my Dad's patience and great work with the camera the family pictures of 2008 were a success. There are so many good shots it will be hard to decide which ones will hang on the wall and which one will be our Christmas card (yes I said Christmas). I would like to give a great big thanks to my dad for taking the pictures for us and to my loving family for putting up with the "boss" and smiling for the pictures. Love Ya!







I had to post this one of Mekenna being reminded of what was expected of her. This shot is priceless!!

4 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Mandy, those pictures are so good. What a cute family you have. It is going to be hard to decide which is the perfect one to use. Hope all is well.

Bon said...

You have such a beautiful Family Mandy1 I love the new fam photos! So photogenic!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I can't believe I missed this post, so flippen cute!!

B and E said...

Mandi, those are fabulous! You have a most beautiful family.