Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back to Work!?!?

Shawn went back to work on Tuesday. He is suppose to be careful and do light duty work. However, I do not know if he knows how to work at a light duty level. He goes to the job site and just wants to dive in and get the work done like nothing has changed. Unfortunately when he gets home his knee is extremely sore and a little swollen. Last night I reminded him how important it is for his knee to heal. Hopefully he will listen to what I (and the doctor) is saying and do as I (and the doctor) is saying. I love him and do not want him to continuously have knee problems down the road, because he hurried back to work. I know he enjoys being back to work and being busy, but it has also been an adjustment for him and Oscar. He spent the last 2 1/2 months in a warm home, taking naps, watching t.v. , playing on the Internet, and doing chores. Now he is outside where it is cold, wet, & muddy and is on his feet for 8 hours moving, lifting, & being physically active. The last few nights when I have gotten home from work I find my loving husband on the couch tired and exhausted, but I don't blame him one bit. There are some nights I feel the exact same way and I sit at a desk all day!!

No comments: