Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update Warning . . . .

This is a warning for anyone who actually reads this blog. . . I fell way behind on posts (obviously) that I wanted to do about our life the last 4 months or so. I made it my goal to catch up before the new year, and besides the Christmas post I have finally done so. So if you find the time and want to catch up on the last few months of our life have fun (I hope) reading ~~ Mandi

P.S. I hope to do much better at staying up to date in 2010!! My goal is also to take more pictures I slacked on them this year as well.

4 comments:

Bon said...

I read! It is easy to fall behind. I have been trying to be more vigilant with my blogging. Atleast teh things I want to remember!:)

James and Aimee said...

You guys have been busy! Looks like lots of good times. You sure do have a beautiful family!

Morgen said...

well, i am glad you updated. I was just wondering the other day what was up with you...it had been a while:)
by the way...did you ever finish listening to all the twilight books?

Unknown said...

I'm constantly updating! But that's life right. My goal is to at least get it documented, who cares if it's not exactly right away! :0) Have you seen the blog books you can make? What an easy way to take your blog and turn it into a scrapbook! All your pics are super cute! :0)