Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gingerbread Creations

Shawn, Mekenna, & Clayton decorated these big gingerbread men/women. No, they are not homemade. We bought a kit from Wal-Mart that came with 2 men & frosting & candy. However, we used frosting of different colors that we had at the house & some candy at the house as well. They had fun & I enjoyed watching. I think Mekenna was determined to cover every inch of her gingerbread women with candy, but Shawn very lovingly put a stop to the idea. I had to chuckle at the situation, because when Mekenna stamps cards with me we go through the same thing. She wants to use every stamp & every color & cover every inch of the paper. I have learned to only pull out a few stamps & ink colors out at a time, which seems to help. Here are pictures I remembered to take at the last minute. Clayton was already done and back playing the PlayStation 2.




2 comments:

Bon said...

You are such a good mom! Seriously ...wow...can I have some f your energy!? That looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Those are super cute!!!!