Saturday, August 8, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma Terrill Reunion

In July my Grandpa & Grandma Terrill had a family get together at their new house in Jackson Hole. We gathered and had lunch, visited and enjoyed each others company. Shawn had to work so I went for a few hours, but we also had plans with friends the evening so I had to get home for that. I didn't do very good at getting many pictures, but here is what I did get.


Chase playing croquet with his cousins


Gabe playing as well

Chandler taking a time-out to smile for the picture

Emmalee wasn't feeling very well so we got out the portable DVD player to watch the Wiggles

Trevor explaining something to Gabe & Chase, perhaps about the game of croquet

Cody, Kevin, & Trevor playing an intense game of croquet

Hanna & Finley- ready for a nap

Chris & Finley - enjoying a little nap on a nice summer day.

No comments: