Friday, October 16, 2009

StUMp LaKE

We went camping in early September up Greys River so Shawn & Jeff (a friend) could go scouting for hunting season. We decided to go fishing for the first time this year, which I am sad to say. We for some odd reason never bought fishing licenses this year, so we purchased a one day license for this camp trip. We hiked back into a place called Stump lake. It is a half mile hike up hill, but usually is good fishing. Shawn caught the one & only fish but it was a big one. Here are some pictures from the trip.


The start of the hike

Stump Lake

Oscar staying alert

Shawn & I, just remember we have been camping so I might not look so pretty.

Shawn attempting to catch the BIG ONE

Relaxing & enjoying the great outdoors


Shawn took over photographer duties. In these two pictures I had just got done rescuing a bober out of the lake. But while I was trying to carefully walk down this log to get it I fell & got all bruised and scraped up. So I am trying to smile even though I have a rather big cut in my hand that was stinging.

Finally we caught something

the BIG ONE & only one for the day as well

Oreo

Oscar
Even though we did not catch much fish it was a very enjoyable day & camp trip!

No comments: