Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The BIG 3 0

I fell so far behind I didn't even blog about my birthday. On March 4th I turned the big 3 0. Thirty . . . are you suppose to feel any different when you reach that age. Well so far I don't! Since Shawn & I considered Las Vegas to be one big birthday present to each other we didn't do much. Shawn was a total sweetheart and made me Fajita's for dinner. It was very good! Plus he bought some delicious cheesecake and gave me a very sweet card. Mekenna & Clayton also gave me a card, it was funny it was teasing me about my gray hair. I have had gray hair since High School , but it continues to multiple at a fast rate. Well faster then I am comfortable with anyway I might just have to give in and dye it. I received many appreciated phone calls and birthday cards for my loving family. Some of the cards even had a money in them, which I used to buy some much need new clothes. LauraLee gave me the book Eragon on cd, which I look forward to listening to. I spend 2 hours a day on the road during the weekdays and listen to a lot of books. Thank you to all who made my birthday a great one. Love Ya!!

4 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Hey, I hope you had a great birthday! Vegas always seems to be an exciting place to go!

Bridgette said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one. Eragon is a really good read, but be prepared, it has two sequels.

Unknown said...

I turn thirty soon and I am NOT looking forward to it, even though I won't feel different it's just having to say i'm 30!! No more twenties! It just feels like a different era! I'm to young for that! Happy belated!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Okay, so a month late, but better late than never. You have been on my mind so much, and I’m not just saying it. We purchased a card for you a few days after your big day, but see how good I am. It is still hanging on my magnet board with a gazillion other cards that have yet to be sent. So here I am wishing you a happy belated birthday in the most apologetic way possible, (If that's possible?) We love you Mandi, and can't wait to see you. Hope your day was filled with everything wonderful.